Wheel couples are used as running gear of cargo trolleys. They consist of two wheels established on axes on roller bearing cones № 7520А and № 7522 State Standard 333-71.
Wheels are made of manganese steel, the surface of driving and internal surfaces of a flange are subjected to case hardening for increase in wear resistance.
Consolidation of bearings from the internal side is provided by a labyrinth ring and from the external side by a cover and a lock level.
Wheels are fastened to an axis by means of the hexagon castle nut that provides gripping and adjustment of bearings.
Types of delivered wheel pairs:
Unified wheelset for mine freight carsof VB, VG, VPK type for
tracks sized 600, 750 and 900 mm.
Problems in the design and operation:
- Short operational life of wheel rolling surface;
- Short operational life of the bearings due to their poor protection;
- Design is not adapted for overlay welding repair, this requires removal and adjustment of bearings;
- In the short term,overlay welding repair can lead to cracks on the wheel and then destroy it completely;
- Vulnerable fixing of the protective cover on the outside of the wheel, which later results in fully open access to bearingsfor the mud;
- In case of car derailment, the front end of the bearing pedestal spalls, and the correct installation of the cover is not possiblethen.
Wheel couples are made in the form of independently rotating wheels and removable bandages, fasteners of bandages are unified with fasteners of the modernized wheel couples КМ 10.45.01.000.
Support of wheel couples is integrated into the power scheme of the bottom frame and manufactured in the form of two saddle support and two rectangular cavities for installation of rubber-metal depreciation pillows with the dimension of 240х100 mm.
Wheel couples of a trolley are made in the form of independently rotating wheels with removable bandages. The design of the modernized wheel couples КМ 10.45.01.000 is taken as a basis.
Roller bearing cones State Standard 27365-87 number 7520 and 7524 are installed in the wheels. Bearings are protected with a screw cap with sealing on the one side and combined cup - labyrinth sealing on the other side.
The axis of wheel pair is made of steel 45, the wheel case is made of steel of 35 L the bandage is made of steel 55 L. The bandage of a wheel is established on the wheel case with the guaranteed tightness of 0,02 mm. Fixing of the bandage is provided by means of three special bolts М36 КМ 10.45.01.01.010.
The fifth wheel established on back wheel pair has its own rolling bearings State Standard 8338-75 № 228 with the capacity of 12 000 kg each. Bearings are executed with protective rings and jellied greasing and in addition are protected with metal covers.
Tel.: +7 (495) 708-43-30 ext. 185
Только самые важные новости из вашей отрасли
По делу. Без спама.
о новой продукции
и актуальных новостях
«КАНЕКС ТЕХНОЛОГИЯ»!Проверьте почту — мы отправили вам письмо-подтверждение.