Dressing of minerals is a set of processes of a original treatment of the mineral raw materials which purpose is separation of all valuable minerals from a barren rock, and also separation of valuable minerals from each other. Dressing is the most important intermediate stage between mining operations and use of extracted substances.
Preconcentration of minerals allows:
- To increase commercial reserves of mineral raw materials due to use of low-grade mineral deposits with the low content of useful components;
- To increase productivity of work in mining enterprises and to reduce cost of extracted ore due to mechanization of mining operations and longwall mining of minerals instead of selective mining;
- To increase technical-and-economic indexes of the metallurgical and chemical factories in processing of the concentrated raw materials due to decrease in fuel, electric power, fluxes, and chemical agents consumption, improvement in quality of finished products and decrease in losses of useful components with wastes;
- To implement complex use of minerals because preconcentration makes it possible to extract from them not only the basic useful, but also accompanying scarce components;
- To reduce expenditures for transportation to users of mining industry products due to transportation of more concentrated products instead of the entire volume of the extracted mined rock containing a mineral;
- To substract from mineral raw materials detrimental impurities which at their further processing can decrease quality of the end products, contaminate the environment and jeopardize health of people.
Processing of minerals is carried out in the ore-dressing plants representing powerful highly mechanized enterprises with complex processes today.
KANEX TRADE offers wide range of dressing equipment and repair parts, engineering services in design and modernization of the equipment or its separate components, pilot tests of the equipment in actual operating conditions of the enterprise.
Mineral processing equipment and materials
Lifting and transporting equipment
Ventilation and heat exchange equipment
High-voltage Frequency Transformers
Articles of basalt and articles with basalt coating